Thursday, September 22, 2011

Topps 5 Star Football Questions

I posted this statement on the Topps Facebook page and it didn't last longer than 10 minutes till they took it down already. I think these are pretty legit questions in what I am asking of them regarding Topps 5 star football:



I have three questions regarding the upcoming 5-star football: 1. Will there be redemptions in this product? 2. Why do you continuously have to make it the same combo cards like Rice and Montana considering there has been how many player combinations/hook ups over the years? Why not something like Favre & Driver or something like Defensive Tandems say like "Ray Lewis and Ed Reed"? 3. Can you actually make it more like a jumbo pack and actually get more than 5 cards considering the price you have to pay to get all the cards if you attempt to complete the set?
Needless to say I doubt very much that I will have an answer from them at all.

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Legitimate questions: check.
Answers from Topps: no way.