Thursday, February 23, 2012

My addictive itch has been unleashed and is out of control!!!

Well now.....let's just see what my itch has made me open in the last few days!

1. Case of Topps Supreme football
2. A jumbo box of 2012 Topps Baseball
3. A total of eight 2011 Topps baseball value boxes (which 4 of them had autographs------SO WRONG)
4. I bought a rack pack of 2011/12 UD Hockey and pulled a Ryan Nugent Hopkins Young guns rookie!
5. Bought 3 boxes of STARGATE UNIVERSE SEASON 1, 1 box of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4, and a box of STAR TREK Quotable movie cards. All from BLOWOUTCARDS.COM
6. A box of 2011 BOWMAN BASEBALL DRAFT PICKS AND PROSPECTS.
7. A Jumbo box of 2011 BOWMAN BASEBALL.
8. A box of 2011 Topps USA Baseball set (7 auto's- very sweet)

I will post the results in my next posting on here. There is some colors and numbers that are just plain SICK in what I pulled. Oh YES......let's just say my Cam Newton hot streak has continued! MORE TO COME!!!

No comments: