Wednesday, May 1, 2013

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

The Big Kahuna has fired all of his staff since he felt he should've been the number one blog in the month of April 2013. "I felt that with all of the hard work I've done that we should've been able to capture that glorious moment of being the number one blog on Goggle search and we failed miserably. I don't want to shed any weight over this firing of the staff members issue and I swear on a fish's ass that it had nothing to do with being number 37 on the list." The Big Kahuna did not visibly appear to be bitter about not being the number one choice by Goggle but simply stated what he felt in his gut that since he does all of the work around here that he should be the one to reap all of the benefits. The Big Kahuna also stated that in order to keep production costs down that he would be liquidating his staff immediately and cancelling the corporate free ice cream credit cards. 

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

And I was really looking forward to that free ice cream...

JediJeff said...

Do I still get my pension?

The Big Kahuna said...

Yes you will still get a pension. It's being taken care of by Bernie Madoff.